Oddly enough, even some professional singers have a problem learning how to sing harmonies. It’s not just a beginner problem. Essentially it is an ability to hold your own, be an individual voice, and sing with others at the same time. This part 2 version of how to sing harmonies introduces you and helps you train yourself to hold your own note and sing with other. In this instance the other singers are me! I will use editing magic again to bring in me singing both notes. This is what we will cover:
- What harmonies are recap.
- What the 1st, 3rd and 5th harmonies are.
- SINGING EXERCISE with you holding the main (tonic) note with me and then my voice coming in again with the 3rd.
- SINGING EXERCISE with you holding the 3rd with me and then me bringing in the tonic.
- SINGING EXERCISE with you holding the tonic by yourself and then me bringing in the 3rd.
- SINGING EXERCISE with you holding the 3rd by yourself and then me bringing in the tonic.
- REPEAT OF THE ABOVE BUT WITH THE 5TH.
And then as usual the wrap-up!
Let me know if you have any questions, and as always Happy Singing!