Welcome back to final part in a 3 part series on How To Sing Harmonies. As I go over in the intro, this episode is released late due to A/C leaking problems here at the studio. Had to vacate for a bit. But we’re back and rockin’ away. In this episode I’m actually borrowing the audio from a YouTube video I did on How To Sing Simple Harmonies. Not really borrowing, as the entire purpose of recording the video was to ALSO create the audio for this podcast. I did it this way simply because I was able to get good stereo separation from the video sound in order to separate the different parts for you in your ears, as you will soon hear.
Here’s what I go over in this podcast:
Answer a listener’s question about where I got the podcast intro song I use Sing On Yeah! You might be surprised at the answer lol!!
- How the exercises are laid out and how to practice them.
- 3 parts demonstrated.
- Melody Primary Notes Exercise
- 3rd Part Harmony Primary Notes Exercise
- 5th Part Harmony Primary Notes Exercise
- Melody, 3rd, and 5th full notes with transition notes Exercise.
- Singing each part with me with stereo separation Exercise.
Let me know if you have any questions. Until then..