Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This episode would be better titled how to use the 6th Element of Singing – Dynamics to convey emotional expression like Freddie Mercury, but that title would have been way to long! Freddie was a master at all 6 of the Elements. But let us start with this one. In this Episode I cover the following:
- Introduction to the Episode – How To Sing Like Freddie Mercury
- I give an example of what we are going to examine.
- Use of the 6th Element of Singing – Dynamics and why it is the single most important element for turning Singing into Art.
- Volume SINGING DRILL
- Description of Vibrato
- Volume to Vibrato SINGING DRILL
- How to avoid vocal strain when singing high notes
- LISTENING DRILL
- Recap and conclusion
I also have a video going over this information on my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRQ3HxVHzOg
Also check out the Singing From Scratch Page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/singingfromscratch/
But if you REALLY want to learn how to do all of this, learn the basics with my online courses at www.singingfromscratch.com