In this episode I take common Quora questions that are requested of me about singing and performance and answer them in more detail with vocal examples. Hopefully this will fill in some of the blanks for you as well! Here’s what we cover.
- As a singer, how long do you spend recording vocals for a single track?
- How will I know if I have reached my falsetto?
- Is singing ability like a muscle that can be improved or is it a gift that you are born with?
- How do I have a powerful voice, but not loud?
- What’s the best technique to sing high notes without voice cracking.
As always let me know if you have any questions, and of course don’t forget the courses that give yo the basic tools to completely master these singing problems yourself!