In this episode I go over the basic elements of how to sing in tune.
- What is Pitch?
- What is being ‘in tune’?
- Key and Relative Notes.
- Vocal Examples of singing in tune.
I hope you enjoy it! And as always, let me know if you have any questions!!
Hello and welcome to the Singing From Scratch Podcast! This being the first Episode, it is of course an introductory episode. Here is a brief overview of what I go over.
Brief introduction to myself, Michael Graves (don’t worry I don’t go on and on. It’s REALLY short lol!)
Quick overview of the 6 Elements of Singing and how everything about singing can fit in and/or be address with these 6 Elements.
- The 1st Element of Singing – You
- The 2nd Element of Singing – Conceptual Placement (Minds Eye)
- The 3rd Element of Singing – Pitch (duh)
- The 4th Element of Singing – Resonance
- The 5th Element of Singing – Shaping
- The 6th Element of Singing – Dynamics
Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions!