Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode I wanted to dispel one the most, if the not the most, blatant lies about singing. It is the first and biggest barrier to singing – Tone Deafness. It is also disguised as what is known as the ‘It Factor’. It is a widely accepted phrase and is complete B.S. “You either have it or you don’t”.
- So, in this episode I’m going to cover the following:
- An infallible test that proves someone isn’t tone deaf.
- The difference between someone who is Tone Deficient and someone who can sing.
- How to teach someone who is Tone Deficient how to sing.
- Listening Exercises to increase tone efficiency.
- Singing Exercises to practice Intonation.
Let me know if you have any questions in the comments and as always…